Pool Park was rebuilt in 1826-1829 for the second Lord Bagot. It was acquired by the North Wales Counties Mental Hospital and opened in 1937 to accommodate 87 patients for relief of overcrowding at the Denbigh hospital. It has a main elevation of 2-storeys, plus attic, and is rendered with a slate roof. It has a nine bay front with projecting gabled end bays. The centre three bays are also gabled with a projecting central entrance bay. The entrance has an ornate pilastered porch with coat of Arms above and an arched entrance. There are small pane transome and mullion casement windows and gabled dormers. It is now in urgent need of repair.