A manuscript known to have been in the possession of Brogyntyn in 1574 was a copy of the Hanes Gruf(f)udd ab Cynan.
The house itself is of brick dating from circa 1730 refaced and much added to in 1811 and subsequently. It is noted for a portico of four giant unfluted Ionic columns with scrolls and pediment. Outside can be seen an arch with 2 pairs of unfluted Ionic columns.
In the entrance hall survives an elaborately carved fireplace dated 1617. Later used in world war 2 by BT as a telecommunications hub this place has a lot of history.